Not open for further replies.

unheared

here is Sauron helmet

this was unfolded by movieman.

3d model ripped and clean by nintendude nice works as always

http://www.4shared.com/file/POcoNkwH/Sauron_helmet.htm

http://www.4shared.com/file/z2ccoSI_/Witch_King_helmet.html

sauronhelmet.jpg

Well it was'nt made by me the 3D model of Sauron was done by the games I only ripped the 3d model out of the game cleaned it up the best I could and posted it. Any idea if Movieman plans to do the rest of his armor?

i don't know sorry but there is talk about the power staff fingers crossed , just uploaded your stargate too ( sorry for off topic )

looking forward to the Witch King ... will have to pause my War Machine and Iron Man to make it!

Lovely job to all of you guys, it's beautiful. I'm guessing it was ripped from lord of the rings conquest, right? Oh, also, someone should fix those open edges. But, besides that, it really is a great helmet. I'm going to have to make it when I get the time.

FYI: Yes the models were ripped from LOTR Conquest, I have tried to get other helmets and armor for the other characters but have failed with just about every attempt, sometimes when a character is ripped from a game it ends up being warped when it gets ripped and I can't tell it's warped until I load it in my 3d program to remove useless faces like the background around the character.

I have a pepakura file of Sauron that includes everything the guy has on him. The only problem is that it is all in one piece and will need to be separated and unfolded. I can't remember where I got it but, if anyone wants to take a crack at it, just let me know.

Alright man, I sent the file to your email. We can get this thing done by the time The Hobbit movies are released. I am so wearing this thing to the the first showing. What do you think? Awesome!

Wow, The Witch king model is amazing! thanks!
Do you have the witch king armor as well? or a Weapon from lord of the rings?
Thanks in advance, I'm starting with the helmet right away :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back