Lordhoods Mark 5 armor build

Status
Not open for further replies.
on a side note...

i need to stop surfing 405th while i cut...

curse everyone with all the smexy armor and weapons and misc builds

so ...very...distracting

Eight posts in a row, first time I've seen that. You can buy a motorcycle visor and simply trim and mount it into your helmet, and as for an under suit you can buy a good black spandex suit. I have seen some people use black sweats though, which if your done with the armor but that's the last thing you need you could use sweats as a last resort.

just wondering am i the first to be doing the new HD armor from Rhinoc
unfolded by Bryce and unfold edited by HaloGoddess?

what files were you useing because the MOZ files i got seem a bit more dificult than your peps. and i dont like it...
(but i still love you MOZ)

its one of HaloGoddess's fourms i said it many 2 times in this forum " complaining " about it

this is just a note

i'm snowed in sow my glue gun refuses to heat up my blades keep shattering and my girlfriend was killed in a car accident so i'm pretty much effed up right now

how ever this will not stop the build time is key

Rhinoc i'm in no room to critic on your models but the HD mark 5 leg is not that move able the leg doesn't allow the leg to flex at all

If your crunched on time, IDK what to tell you with that.
If you aren't, I'd scale the models down a bit, they were based directly off the game with reference pics (and i myself have put together an entire leg and i could move fine) so if you scale them down a bit it should work out :)

If your crunched on time, IDK what to tell you with that.
If you aren't, I'd scale the models down a bit, they were based directly off the game with reference pics (and i myself have put together an entire leg and i could move fine) so if you scale them down a bit it should work out :)
i did down scale it and my leg wouldn't fit inside it so i increased the scale so i could fit it and but the problem lies with me trying to walk i tried and and then entire back part was like a rope tied around my leg and i couldn't move a foot

so i have the magnum painted just need to nab some pics of it and upload them...

the majority of some the armor has been primed with the base coat hardener

P1000475.jpg

P1000478.jpg

P1000480.jpg

P1000481.jpg

VV
P1000484.jpg

P1000485.jpg

that was the test piece on paint ^^

also if you got to my photobucket you'll notice that there is a nerf painted my friend wanted me to do that for him

also my mother wanted me to do some pumpkin for her little did she know i was going to do this for the laughs

P1000497.jpg

i'm out of Go Juice after emergency repairs on my chest plate

P1000522.jpg

i want to quit so badly but i'm so close to finishing and i'm too damn stubborn to give up on it
even if its taking a emotional toll on me as well as physical but what am i saying now...i feel like i'm just talking to a wall

not much of an update but my helm is almost done being cut out i have the jaw parts folded and glued including the annoying little bubbles on the side and the vents and the flashlight bumps

i'll take a picture when my camera battery is done charging and YES i will take a picture so don't get up in my case saying don't update if you don't blah blah blah you know where i'm going with this <.< looking at the first few comments

anyways haloween sucked for me my groin was slightly damaged so i'm going to try to fix that

---------------------------------

so i'm sorry i didn't upload pics yesterday i got a bit carried away and i finished the helm....
i'm downloading or uploading what ever you want to say the pics from my camera to my laptop right now

Upload

P1000561.jpg

P1000563.jpg

and my other project for skyrim

P1000555.jpg

P1000552.jpg

P1000551.jpg

so rhinoc i had to increase the leg size by 70% holy poop monkeys thats 7 times i've had to build it lets hope this is the last time

update i finished the leg finally >.< now for the right leg anyways

tomorrow i'm going to take a video of my armor and how far i've gone with painting

question

does anyone know the difference between high density foam and low density foam

sorry if it seems like a stupid question just trying to figure which would be better for filling in gaps in the armor with spray foam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back