• A-491

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • WA-005

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have been busy! I love it. I know you finished the helmet next to the chest before, but I really like the look of that bucket. Your pep work keeps improving, but you've still got a bit of work left before they are wearable. Best of luck with the rest of the process, my thoughts are with you.

I did do that bucket once long ago, was too small when I did, so I redid it without any IDs

I did do that bucket once long ago, was too small when I did, so I redid it without any IDs
Yeah, I remember and it looks great. You do pretty fantastic pep work. Any plans to harden any of your pieces? It presents a whole new set of challenges, but once you get the hang of it, it can be so rewarding. I look forward to seeing more from you Lord Hood! :)

Yeah, I remember and it looks great. You do pretty fantastic pep work. Any plans to harden any of your pieces? It presents a whole new set of challenges, but once you get the hang of it, it can be so rewarding. I look forward to seeing more from you Lord Hood! :)

My dear friend you seem to mistake me, of course I am going to harden em, just like my caboose I finished, have pictures of that...somewhere not about to dig through 4000+ pictures on my phone though lol

IMG_0161.JPG WIP

Does anyone have and pictures of an oni shirt, I have the patches from reaches collectors edition and I want to make a shirt with em

Wow that gjallerhorn! Please tell me that wasn't made! I'm so glad to see more pictures and I can't wait for more!

Haha you lucky sun of a gun! That is solo lucky and amazing! I wish I could have been in on that
Well, the other prize was an xbone but i have one so i was like " hey i got an idea, how about instead of giving me something i already have how about that Gjallerhorn that has been sitting here getting dust since Rise of iron, so thats how i walked out with a Gjally no need to farm siva fragments even though i have all of em on destiny 1...and all exotics...

ABE4DA99-BC06-4386-9FA7-EF4F5232C94E.jpeg
74B361C1-39D8-4416-8732-D65868E78D42.jpeg
Update some of my costume peices are now curing after a fiberglass and bondo treatment will post pictures when they dry

Last edited:
sorry for not posting updates i've been really busy getting the rest of my armor built, so far both shoulders are made both legs minus cod piece and boot caps are done currently working on gauntlets not sure if these will fit

I like that leather wrapping though! That makes me have an idea, where you make master chief wheat his poncho and turn him into Clint Eastwood, and you paint the magnum with bronze and add lots of tangs. Maybe some western pinstriping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back