• A-491

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • WA-005

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We -do- have a Halo 5 company. If you're interested, let me know, and I'll get you added. :)
I'd love that, just need to get a new controller and rebuy halo 5 , Sold my copy so i could buy Fallout 76...which was good but now i hate it, but as for my controller the left stick broke after i beat MCC and H5 on legendary solo

Honestly i don't mind if this thread gets off topic while i work on pieces, Would honestly like to get people chatting here cause i do enjoy seeing others while i work

so while i'm taking a minor break for the headache that is my current build, because Ambition and Bravado is a fine line and it's getting fuzzy for me, Well, I decided to make some Grenades, and while i took a shower to wash the paint off me, it occurred to me, Why not add funny things on the grenades, So i'd like some funny lines to add on to them, i was thinking one would say, " Complaints? Your number is 4321." Please share your ideas

Last edited:
so while i'm taking a minor break for the headache that is my current build, because Ambition and Bravado is as a fine line and it's getting fuzzy for me, Well, I decided to make some Grenades, and while i took a shower to wash the paint off me, it accursed to me, Why not add funny things on the grenades, So i'd like some funny lines to add on to them, i was thinking one would say, " Complaints? Your number is 4321." Please share your ideas
I dont know. I'm kindof blanking and not really having good ideas. Maybe draw some faces on them, or Here are some...

343, fix this!

Wives are like grenades… – Remove the ring and boom, house is gone!

Boogie bomb?

Dont worry, it's a dud!

1......2.........5!!!!

giphy-downsized.gif
I love this movie!!!

1......2.........5!!!!

View attachment 266741 I love this movie!!!

A Reading from the Book of Armaments, Chapter 4, Verses 16 to 20:

Then did he raise on high the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, saying, "Bless this, O Lord, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the people did rejoice and did feast upon the lambs and toads and tree-sloths and fruit-bats and orangutans and breakfast cereals ... Now did the Lord say, "First thou pullest the Holy Pin. Then thou must count to three. Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the number of the counting, be reached, then lobbest thou the Holy Hand Grenade in the direction of thine foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

I'm sorry. I had to! :)

So, i've been thinking, with my second ODST Helmet that i made years ago, i would make it rest on a BR or AR with some Tags Saying " Time Lost"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back