Lost My Hero....rip Dad Love Ya Miss Ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link, I'm so sorry for your loss... :( Losing a father is so hard, I can't imagine what you're going through right now...

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

You have my deepest sympathy Link I know how it feels to loose a father but he's never truly gone he still lives on in your memory's and in your heart.

I wish you and your family all the best on this truly sad occasion.

Link please know that you and your family are in my families thoughts. I am so sorry for you loss and can't begin to tell you how terrible it makes me feel. I wish you the best and if you need ANYTHING pm me and I will give you my number.

Ithica

Man I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad.. there just ain't much that any of us can say to make it better.

Just know that we're here for you and that are thoughts are with you in this difficult time. Be well brother.

I am extremely sorry for your loss. Losing a father or mother is never easy, and I'm sure that he was one heck of swell guy. I'll pray for you and the rest of your family, and I'll pray for your father too, even though he's with the Lord himself right now. Just remember all the fun times you've had with him, and be joyful, not mournful, that he is in a much better place now.

So sorry to hear about your loss. I was thinking about what it would be like to lose my dad the other day while watching the bucket list, and it almost broke my heart just thinking about it. I can't even begin to imagine how it must feel for real. Know that we are all hoping for the best for you and your family. If he was your hero, he must have been an exceptional human being. You are in our thoughts and prayers, and like so many have said, if you need anything, that's what we are here for, just let us know how we can help.

Link,

I just saw this thread.

I'm incredibly sorry for my pestering e-mails about parts and orders. Now is not a time you should be dealing with that. Family comes first.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Take care.

I am deeply sorry for you loss. I know there is nothing I can do to really help with what you are going through, but I am sorry that this has happened to you. And even though I do not know you I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Just read this thread,

Link, dude, that is horrible, I've been looking at all that you've done and didn't see this, when I did look at it I nearly cried. Loosing a father must be hard, but remember he will live on in our thoughts.

PS: Religious moment. Just said a prayer, really sorry for you man.

sorry about that, never easy for anyone to loose anyone. but at least you where there with him and that's very important. when my dad passed in 07 he passed away before we got there and they didn't even tell us so when we walked in it was just...

i cant say i know how you feel link, and i never will. i never had a father, but i will pray for ya bud. was he in the service?

PS i don't know if this is appropriate.

i vote to have a fallen spartan list on the forums.

one more of the very few MIAs in the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back