Lost My Hero....rip Dad Love Ya Miss Ya

Status
Not open for further replies.

link4044

Sr Member
the past 18 months my dad been in and out of the hospital. they found a parasite in his blood that causes him to get chilles, lost of taste so hes foods doesnt taste good anymore. so he has lost alot of weight. they finally taken care of the parasite, but they found a infection on his defibrillator wire that going to his heart. so they put in a pick line in his arm so they can treat the infection. then he got a infection on the pick line so the have to take it out again and put in a new one, but the doctors does not know what the infection is and they cant operate on him because is heart isnt strong enough. his hearth is only 10-20% working now. there going to keep him on antibiotics but your body will get use to them within 3 months

so this is why im not on the boards that much or posting much. i know that i have orders out that needs to be full fell so im trying to work on getting them out, so bear with me

Family first brother!! I can't begin to imagine what you and your family must be feeling, but I think I speak for all of us when I say we will be keeping your father, and your family, in our thoughts and prayers. I wish nothing but the best of luck, and a speedy recovery, for your father.

as one of my friends said. family, self, friends, work... things that matter most should always be first.or was self last.. i cant remember.

Like Mks said man take care of family first im sure anyone on the site who has orders out would understand something like this. I hope everything work outs

i'm sorry to hear that link... mks81 pretty much summed up everything I wanted to say... but i really hope your dad gets better. prayin for you and your family bud!

so sorry to hear mks said it all but just so it comes from my way 'Family first brother!! I can't begin to imagine what you and your family must be feeling, but I think I speak for all of us when I say we will be keeping your father, and your family, in our thoughts and prayers. I wish nothing but the best of luck, and a speedy recovery, for your father.'

MKS81 said it all. We are rooting for you and your dad. Let us know if there is anything we can do. Best wishes to your family as well.

well my dad got out of the hospital the beinging of this week and now he have to go back in for his kidneys. hes getting a dialysis. most of the doctors has give up on him about his infection thats on hes wire leading to his heart, but hes doing fine with the infection so far. right now think its only time will tell

also hes stressing about the doll house that he wants to finsh for x-mas for my little nieces. looks like i have to try to finsh it for him

Sorry to hear about the hard road ahead Link, but all you can do is keep the faith and enjoy the moments you have with him or any family for that matter. All of us are here for really only a short time so we have to make the most of it.

I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday and your family will be in my families thoughts and prayers.

Jax

I was actually wondering about this the other day. I'm glad he made it out of the hospital, but it is too bad that he has to go back.:( I really hope that the road ahead smooths out soon for you guys. There have sure been a lot of bumps in it thus far. Take care of you & yours this holiday season Link!! We will all continue to wish the best. May it be the perfect time of the year for wishes to come true.

so they moved my dad into a special hospital where he will get better care. so thats my update so far......hes looking better now just needs to get up and move around

good to hear he's getting better....I know that stuff is tuff. my dads been battling illness for a while now as well.

Went to see my dad today they put in a breathing tube this moring because he was breathing heavly, it was sad seeing the tube. Then when I was visting with him his blood pressure was dropping really fast then doctors came in and kicked us out to save his life

:( That sounds awful.........we will all continue to hope for the best for you and your family link.

:( Oh my god link, I'm so sorry. I can't even begin to imagine. It's really hard to express what I'm feeling into words right now.

You and your family will be in my thoughts, and all our thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back