Lost My Hero....rip Dad Love Ya Miss Ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found out about this yesterday and I just can't imagine how it feels to lose someone like that. I'm so sorry to hear about this and that I think I can speak for everyone when I say that we are here for you.

Sorry to hear the bad news Link I lost my dad 2 years ago when he was living homeless in Sacramento and a car hit and killed him I could have tried a year before when I found him after years of searching for him but he wouldn't return to Arkansas with me, but I know how it feels losing a loved one, a friend of mine sent me this poem back after it happened and I would like to share it with you.

FAREWELL

The sand of time are running low

And soon my children I must go

My heart with love for you is filled

But soon its beating must be stilled

I leave no treasures of any kind

Only my love I leave behind

Take it and share it between sister and brother

And always be kind to one another

Weep not beside the grave for me

Don't bring me flowers I cannot see

Only ashes lie neath the cold sod

Just pray that my soul has gone with God

Some of you perhaps may weep

When my eyes are closed in eternal sleep

But try to remember it won't be forever

For God can bring our spirits together

I pray that I go to a world far above

To be with the others that I love

And to wait awhile on that Heavenly plain

Until the day we shall meet again.

I read this thread about a week ago and I'm just reading this news now.

Sad to see he has passed on.

sorry for your loss.

my condolences

I'm so sorry for your loss Link.

The good thing is that he isn't suffering anymore.

May he rest in peace.

-Pony

I just heard about your dad. I'm so sorry for your loss. May the Lord watch over you and your family as He takes your father into his loving arms.

Wow! I know this is probably nercro posting, but you okay man? I just saw this, and realized that this was a little less than a month ago! I am so sorry right now, you are definitley in my thoughts, and in my prayers. And I know I just bought a visor from you, but if this is too tough, you can take your time. I am just speechless, and dont know what to say?! Im so sorry........ :)

Wow i just saw this, its probably necro posting for me too, but its worth it for me to say how much im sorry that this happened :( You're in my prayers, feel better buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back