Lurker Turned Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabriel Malar

Hey everyone, just figured I should probably actually introduce myself instead of just lurking on here.

My name is Abby, or Sabriel Malar on most any game/platform. I am new to the costuming/prop making world but have always wanted to get into it and will eventually start working on a set of ODST armor for myself. I found the 405th through Harri and the ODST RP Discord through facebook.

Myself and Ender of Time (Craig) live in the greater Indianapolis area, putting us in the Midwestern Regiment, however this November we are making the 9 hour drive to Horseheads NY for the Twin Tiers Con. Hope to see some of y'all there!

9 hour drive to T2C2?! That's a heckin' drive. Either way, welcome to the 405th! :) Glad Harri51 has been a guide for you through joining up and explaining who we are and what we do.

Thanks mate! And yeah, although with how Ender drives it'll probably be more like 7.5 with some time for food and bathroom breaks.
But definitely excited to be a part of the 405th, have wanted to do something like this for ages but never really knew how.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back