Props M247H Heavy Gun WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

tankball

alright so the gear in my head and going at and will im geting to put the to thang i like together, and will my making a big Bakugan shooter and if every thatng goes it will shoot Bakugan like a gun gun shoots bullets. i realy cant post must just the gun is being unfolded right now make i can post a pic if molder and the batt im using
IMG_0170-2.jpg

im hoping to go to toys r us and buy a Bakugan and see if what im thinking will work

its turn grow men into p*ssys. just look at the one thread on this site... /MOVES ON!!!
It doesn't turn them into anything. They're still men. Just because they watch My Little Pony doesn't change anything. No one is harping on you for playing with Bakugan toys. It's sounds like you may be a little insecure with yourself if you have to bag on others for the shows that they watch. Grow up a little man.

what part /MOVE ON, dont u ppl understand.... im done talking about that. i just want to make this gun...

what part /MOVE ON, dont u ppl understand.... im done talking about that. i just want to make this gun...
Then you shouldn't have brought it up in your video. There's an old saying, don't start nothin', won't be nothin'! You may continue now.:)

its turn grow men into p*ssys. just look at the one thread on this site... /MOVES ON!!!
you are not the only one intitled to have interests if you don't like don't watch it simple right
nobody bangs on you for watching bakugan so stop looking for trouble this site can pull us together
as a community it just seems like you want to offend people I don't care for either of them I watch Simpsons
I do not pick at people for their individual interests.

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!, lol seriously no, go with either one, they're both bad for your physical development.

i can finly update this one. now here what i got. the amo clip just came out and i just finshed it, and i have to so it can play music
SANY0506.jpg

SANY0507.jpg

SANY0508.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back