M64d Pistol 95% Finished..

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPU64

Ok, I was about to post this a while ago, but I just found out my putfile page, along with about 130 pictures, has magically disappeared!
I'm quite sad...

Ok, my putfile page is back and I don't seem to have lost any images.. But I can't upload any new images either.. Why putfile? Why????????

Anyways, I went to photobucket. Because me and LolCats love buckets..
And here we have painted M64D. And like I said, this is a custom model ;)

Gun5.jpg
Gun2.jpg
Gun6.jpg
Gun7.jpg
M64Dchamber.jpg
M64Dback.jpg
M64Dslide.jpg

Gun6.jpg

Gun7.jpg

Gun2.jpg

Gun5.jpg

M64Dchamber.jpg

M64Dback.jpg

M64Dslide.jpg

wow, this has some pretty cool ingenuity built in it!

I see no problems that you haven't adressed, although isn't the top part, that you can detach, supposed to be a little farther forward?

EDIT: My bad, it just looked that way without the little cylinder on top.

Wow........
Amazing work, there. I can grab you some reference pics of a pistol magazine this weekend, if you still need them.

looking pretty sweet, i wanted to do the same to my pistols.......all i have are 9mm clips

link4044 said:
looking pretty sweet, i wanted to do the same to my pistols.......all i have are 9mm clips

How wide/thick are they? I have two lines marked on the grip, but i wanted to cut it based on real world clip sizes..

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW Chris! When you said you were making this, I had no idea it would be this spectacular! I :love: it!!!! :]

Pssst, make it pink ;)

BlacRoseImmortal said:
WOW Chris! When you said you were making this, I had no idea it would be this spectacular! I :love: it!!!! :]

Pssst, make it pink ;)

Would you like a pink one??

Spartan137 said:
Holy freaking crap!

Dude, that is amazing! It actually has moving parts!
That's how I roll!!

So no one has posted anything about any problems with the pistol.. I guess that means I can go ahead and finish it?!?
Okey dokey, next pictures will be of it painted.. :D

Oh and tonight I put in a better spring in the slide mechanism and it made a world of difference! It pulls better, and slides forward pretty fast now. I'll have the clip, grip and trigger cut as well before paint. I don't want it silver, so it will probably be more towards a nice dark gunmetal with slight bluing.

That's effing AWESOME!

Hehe, next thing you know, you'll be making it fire real bullets. Also, how'd you build the slide mechanism?

And is that wood or Renshape?

Dude, I'm saving for one of those!

That's incredible, and I have nothing else to say! ^^

You have to show us how to!

What kind of tools are required to work on this?

LastSpartan said:
Dude, I'm saving for one of those!

That's incredible, and I have nothing else to say! ^^

You have to show us how to!

What kind of tools are required to work on this?

Well, ideally, a cnc or even a manual cutter would be great. But I don't have spiffy tools.
I used a small band saw that never cuts straight, a table saw that cuts somewhat straight, a razor, few drill bits, some random screws and sandpaper.. Nothing special :D

Fragclone said:
woot wooden :D

Yeah, if I had the machine, I'd make the whole thing out of aluminum or even ABS plastic.. with the same kind of working parts you'd find in a real gun for maximum realism without the dangers of it actually firing..
Its not easy to hand cut a slide into wood pieces.. There's no precision.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back