M6D Pepakura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a good place to start! Better small and to work to bigger things as you get used to the playing field I would think. =]

I would try to post any kind of pictures you may have of what you're doing, a lot of people usually need to see what you're doing to know what to say about it. That and I'll admit I'm personally attracted to pictures myself lol

But best of luck!

Definitely post some pictures for us!
Weapons are usually the hardest pieces to do because they're hollow in the inside so to get some parts right it takes some patience. To get a good hand at pepakura, many people do simple helmets. But you might be different. Good luck :)

you got guts kid! take your time, and use tape whenever possible! i have built alot of models, and tried the same weapon 3 times, the fourth finally built right, only after 20 other builds that is! best of luck and keep us posted!

I'm sorry. For some bizarre reason, when trying to download the files from 4shared.com (the only place with the files i can find) and try to download, nothing happens. I'll try with a different computer, but for now, I'm at a standstill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back