Props M6G PDWS prop

Status
Not open for further replies.

MandoMan531

so i got bored yesterday waiting for bondo and such to dry and i started on this. the "hood" for the laser dot (formerly the smart-link scope on the D variant) it too small to make from 5mm foamcore so im going to fabricate that later with bondo and sheet styrene or thin sign plastic after the main base of the gun is done. so technically its an M6C for now lol. my first thought after i resized and modded the blueprint file and printed it out was "OMG TOO BIG" but ive recently been using Forge and Theater in Halo 3 to compare weapon sizes with other weapons and when a character is holding them. the size seems to be dead on. Also im sure you noticed the barrel area is just flat foamcore. after the prop is initially resined etc im going to build the shape with a mix of styrene and glaze or rondo.

onto the pics...

Picture194.jpg

Picture195.jpg

Picture196.jpg

yea i made the pep one last year. it was okay but Great Stuff blew the slide up so i gave up on it. im using wizardofflights blueprints and eyeballying most of it. once its finished im molding it, along with the Battle Rifle i made. theres a thread for the BR in here too, check it out.

one i get to molding it ill have a limited run up for sale.

as with all my prop it will have as many moving parts as possible, you SHOULD be able to take it apart, all game accurate lighting etc. and some metal parts.

little update, some pics.
crappy pic of the foamed peices, my cam is ghey. i shaped the grip a little before i resin it, prolly tomorrow.

Picture205.jpg

Picture204.jpg

Picture203.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back