M6R Reverse Throwing Pistol 3d model and print

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowofMagnus

I have committed a great sin and 3d modeled AND printed the Cursed Halo M6R Reverse Throwing Pistol in glorious HD detail. A download link will be provided after it is finished uploading.

Attachments

• M6R Reverse Throwing Pistol v18.png
    M6R Reverse Throwing Pistol v18.png
    591.8 KB · Views: 1,941
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 502
  • 20200811_192335.jpg
    20200811_192335.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 305
  • 20200811_192352.jpg
    20200811_192352.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 276
You're ON!... As soon as I find my Mark V armor. Serious question, would this be the right place to ask where I could get this cast and make some foam rubber ones for actual throwing?

You're ON!... As soon as I find my Mark V armor. Serious question, would this be the right place to ask where I could get this cast and make some foam rubber ones for actual throwing?
You're the thread OP so whatever goes by your rules. If you need some help planning out molding and casting there's quite a few of us here that can answer questions about the process.

You're the thread OP so whatever goes by your rules. If you need some help planning out molding and casting there's quite a few of us here that can answer questions about the process.
That's really awesome! What kind of foam do you think would be the best for throwing and enduring some damage from such, if you happen to know. Otherwise it's a general question to the thread

That's really awesome! What kind of foam do you think would be the best for throwing and enduring some damage from such, if you happen to know. Otherwise it's a general question to the thread
Before COVID made getting casting supplies difficult I was looking at using on of the SmoothOn FlexFoam-iT lines of expanding foam but unfortunately never got to the sample stage to try out the multiple expansion and hardness properties of the foams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back