M7 SMG

M7 SMG Stock

  • Extended Stock

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Retracted Stock

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need help with the production of the M7 Submachine Gun
from Halo 3.

I am going to make it out of wood, but other suggestions
would be helpful (please not pepakura!).

I have found the dimensions and such,
but I would like YOUR opinion on the style of
the stock=Extended or Retracted.

I personally say that Extended looks cooler,
but I leave that up to you.

Colors: Black (OF COURSE!)

I will keep you updated!
 

smilie120

Sr Member
You know you could make the stock retractable so you could have it either way, make the sto seperate from the main body make a cavity in the main body so you can put the stock in there and make it retract.
 
I could put a slide in it so I could slide the wood in and out, and
put a lock mechanism too. This will require my dad's work...

Any Tuts on how to make an M7 out of wood?
 

FinnishSpartan

Well-Known Member
Spartan-K22 said:
I could put a slide in it so I could slide the wood in and out, and
put a lock mechanism too. This will require my dad's work...

Any Tuts on how to make an M7 out of wood?
You could make it so that you have a screw holding it in place... unscrew pull back and screw it back on to the 2nd hole...
Thats the easiest way.

Here in Finland WOODWORKS are a compulsory class to take in school...

-Finnish
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have "Shop Class" here at school, but it's always full
and my school is a druggie's school (pot heads, stoners, etc.,etc.).

But I have V1p3r on my side!
 

S1l3nt V1p3r

Sr Member
Spartan-K22 said:
I have "Shop Class" here at school, but it's always full
and my school is a druggie's school (pot heads, stoners, etc.,etc.).

But I have V1p3r on my side!
;)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
its not full of druggies you ass! only about 10 of the 1,000 people are truely druggies. thats 1%. then you got another 5% that just act like it.
 
offtopic-1.jpg



Don't argue with me little boy. The school
is filled with druggies. 50% of the highschoolers
have gotten high before.

I havn't done drugs, and I never will.
 

Robogenisis

Well-Known Member
OFFTOPIC.gif


Now, I personally think that you need to make it have a retractable stock. You could do this by making the stock and the gun as seperate pieces, and have a hole in the gun that the stock goes into. Then you could fully extend the stock, and drill a hole in the top that goes down into the stock, so you could put in a pin to keep it there. Then fully retract the stock and drill another hole there.
My 3 cents :D
 

S1l3nt V1p3r

Sr Member
Robogenisis said:
OFFTOPIC.gif


Now, I personally think that you need to make it have a retractable stock. You could do this by making the stock and the gun as seperate pieces, and have a hole in the gun that the stock goes into. Then you could fully extend the stock, and drill a hole in the top that goes down into the stock, so you could put in a pin to keep it there. Then fully retract the stock and drill another hole there.
My 3 cents :D
Yesssss..... *hiss*

I must try this on my own SMG, thanks for that tips, Robo.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

S1l3nt V1p3r

Sr Member
Spartan-K22 said:
Nice job...need some detailing though

there's my 4 cents right there
You have no idea of how much progress I've made since. it has been like what... 4-6 months since I took those pictures? ;)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top