Props MA5.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.

bevbor

Hi all

I'm finished SolidWorks MA5 AR model.

It has no A, B or C suffix, cause it custom.

As always, it is .zip file with password: masterchief

Downloed it (4shared)

You can measure, insert section view, zoom, rotate, hide or make transparent parts, etc.

Best regards

2339182607_afa632dd95_o.jpg

2327932537_643b1f5ff2_o.jpg

2303253676_9451a50742_o.jpg

2299919341_97c038e299_o.jpg

2300221742_9acc9196c2_o.jpg

2300152768_2d608035e9_o.jpg

rvb4life said:
holy god. its way too good.
Is there any way to make this into pep?

i dont think so becuz its a inclosed space so not much detail can get into it. youll have to build it ur self out of cardboard or other stuff like Link did.

Last edited by a moderator:
rvb4life said:
holy god. its way too good.
Is there any way to make this into pep?

Matthijs said:
(y) You really need to make this into pep. It looks really nice! :not worthy:

o_O Sorry guys, no such a way. Pepakura designer doesn't works with curved surfaces. At all.
And SolidWorks objects created by extrusion, rotation, fillet/round etc. entities from the "real" world.

Are you want some pictures to paint? :)
2339505839_803a72c849_b.jpg

2339506139_ed41a29460_b.jpg

;)

That my friend, is friggin awesome. Is solid works anything like other modeling applications? I need to learn that.

Thanks guys :)

NZ-TK said:
;)

That my friend, is friggin awesome. Is solid works anything like other modeling applications? I need to learn that.

Like LastSpartan said, SW really almost the same as Autocad or Inventor of Autodesk.
There are flash demos of SW2008

LastSpartan said:
I think it looks like autocad.

I agree, that friggin' awesome ;)

What is different in your "custom" MA5?

What is different?
First of all, it is built from scratch, not from import of some game model.
I just have a lot of ref pictures and length dimension.
Second, I added riflings in the barrel, sight, the phrase on left side, the lamp in headlight, hems on grip and butt, and tons of little details to smooth edges.
And actually this is really my first completed intependent work in solidworks :)

Spectacular work!

NZ-TK said:
;)

SolidWorks is a solid modeling program, you add and remove material much like you would sculpting it in real life. I'm not sure how different the interface is from what you're used to, but SW is fairly easy to learn.

Bevbor, i noticed pepakura has the ability to import .DXF files, and you seem to have the autocad thing down.....

see where im going?

If i could....just........aquire......a DWF of that AR, i could....maybe.....convert it to a pepakura file......
I dont know....maybe in your kindness or for a nice word or two.....

it CAN be done, just to what extent.

rvb4life said:
Bevbor, i noticed pepakura has the ability to import .DXF files, and you seem to have the autocad thing down.....

see where im going?

If i could....just........aquire......a DWF of that AR, i could....maybe.....convert it to a pepakura file......
I dont know....maybe in your kindness or for a nice word or two.....
it CAN be done, just to what extent.

yes you're right
I did many imports of DXFs in pepakura designer.
If DXF have even ONE nonlinear curve, program stucks immediately.
You want me to convert what I did to 3dsmax (it mean avoid of any curves and convert all faces to flat triangles) and then import to pep?
It maybe possible, need to find such way.

wow thats so awesome! im gonna start solidworking too! so btw are there any places to go to learn how to use it? because i just started and cant really do much with solidworks =[

much respect for making something more complicate than a cylinder which is what i finally did once =o

m0juu said:
wow thats so awesome! im gonna start solidworking too! so btw are there any places to go to learn how to use it? because i just started and cant really do much with solidworks =[

much respect for making something more complicate than a cylinder which is what i finally did once =o

SolidWorks for Students
Only $99

Courses offered by SolidWorks Resellers who are also Authorized Training Centers.
To locate a Training Center near you, click here.

Mind posting the native Solidworks file? Also, which version did you do this in?

Vrogy said:
Mind posting the native Solidworks file? Also, which version did you do this in?
Maybe I'll post assembly and parts later on my site I building now :)
The version of my SW is SW Office 2007 SP0

When I try to open the file it says that I need a password...is this an issue on MY end here? Or is there a password?

Looks SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!! Did you make it just for people to have a 3d reference?

EDIT: Holy Crumbs I am a N008!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the password that was up there at the top that I neglected to read in my euphoriaXD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back