Props MA5B Conversion stock for M1A in 7.62x51mm NATO (.308WIN)

Wayward Flood

This is a wicked looking build!

Being a Canuck, unfortunately aftermarket bull pup stocks or conversions are prohibited. Luckily, though, we have the Norinco type 97’s up here for relatively cheap. When the pocket book is a little more full, I might try my hand at building a BR from one of the games
That would be freaking amazing. I was thinking of doing something similar. Getting that 3 round burst would cost me way way way tooo much though! You can have full-auto and burst weapons in the States but need an NFA stamp. The sale of these weapons is banned after a certain year so the few that are around are artificially inflated to be worth thousands.

FlyinPhil

Marketplace Supervisor
Community Staff
That would be freaking amazing. I was thinking of doing something similar. Getting that 3 round burst would cost me way way way tooo much though! You can have full-auto and burst weapons in the States but need an NFA stamp. The sale of these weapons is banned after a certain year so the few that are around are artificially inflated to be worth thousands.

Sadly mine wouldn’t be quite game accurate either, as anything beyond semi is also prohibited here. I’m jealous of what you guys can get in most states, even if you have to shell out mad money for it! Anyway, I’m keen to see how your build progresses!

Wayward Flood

Another update. Sorry I don't have anything to show for it. I decided to remake the lower reciever model from scratch with my previous work as a reference. I remade the 2001 in-game 1st person model as a comletely manifold object with no intersecting faces. I stretched it out today according to my overall model and it is still error free. It's all downhill now....... I hope.

Wayward Flood

Sadly mine wouldn’t be quite game accurate either, as anything beyond semi is also prohibited here. I’m jealous of what you guys can get in most states, even if you have to shell out mad money for it! Anyway, I’m keen to see how your build progresses!
I here you man. One day I might be able to get the ROF version into the stock. That's only if I get lucky though with my future ventrues and can dump the dosh into it.