mac users!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSniper19

Jr Member
i am a mac user (and i know im not alone on this) who would like to use pepakura... but it isnt available to us.... my question is...

can we use this topic as a sort of database for .pdo files converted into .pdf's? if any windows user would want to help by adding to this... it would be very very appreciated!

There are some pdfs around here, Robo has one for the AR, search for .PDF and see what come up
If you have a macbook you can use Boot camp or Parralels to run windows progs on your Mac or Virtual PC on the older PowerMacs.
I use Virtual PC on my G4 Powerbook. :)

If I ever get the time, I'll try to make PDF's of all of my files, including the armor. For the armor I'll just post the scaled ones in increments of 1 (56, 57... 86, 87, ect.) Then I might make some other peoples stuff, with thier permission.

If you have the Leopard Operating system ... then it comes with boot camp which allows u to open up a windows thing ... after u install it in2 ur computer

Grunts Deserve Shields Too said:
If you have the Leopard Operating system ... then it comes with boot camp which allows u to open up a windows thing ... after u install it in2 ur computer
You don't get the Win OS though, gotta pay M$ for that. If you still have a Powerbook then you can use virtual PC which comes with Win XP, either home or pro, depending on which one you get

Last edited by a moderator:
Grunts Deserve Shields Too said:

That'll only work with Intel based Macs, PPC users will have to go with something like VPC as Jarhead suggested

Anyways... I'm more than happy to do some converting from PDO to BMP or PDF (with the PDO owners permission of course), I think I've finally go the scaling sorted so it should be easy to do pretty much anything without a whole lot of effort :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This has been asked 10000 times.

Topics like this will never be stickies, because the majority use windows PC's which is the operating system pepakura was made for, if a few people have problems because they choose to use a incompatible operating system, then they will need some help on their part.

All I can say is if you know your scale, get someone who will convert to PDF's or BMP's and then ask them to convert with your scale, but then most people wont, but the work of moving parts, sizing them, it isnt worth the work doing it for free and for someone else they dont know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back