Machinima Filmer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright so first of if this in the wrong section please tell mev the correct one and ill ask a mod to move it.

okay so i was originaly planing on starting back up for my machinima series (if you dont know what machinima is, it is using a video game engine to film short movies) and sadly it came to a stop due to the fact my friend's computer broke and lost all his files and programs. So i am now looking for a filmer and im wondering if anybody here has "experience" at filming machinima (no noobies please :p) and is willing to help with my machinima (you must have xbox live gold membership and halo 3), if you are, please post here, or PM me if you can, or are willing to, it would be greatly apritiated.

thanks

//Jeremy

have you posted this on one of these two sites. they have more helpfull machinima related services machinima.com look in the forums and thedigitalset.com forums aswell

as much as I want to help...I think I'm low on memory for my computer

I have a capture card though...maybe i'll buy a External Hard Drive :eek

Dang, I could've helped. I have plenty of memory on my computer, but my capture card went missing when a different friend of mine wanted to make a machinima also. :( But as CommanderFluffy said, you can check at the machinima.com forums, there's bound to be someone who can help. :)

indeed, i did concider machinima and the digital set, but i wanted to see first on here if there were any filmers, because one of the machinima series ideas has a lot to do with the 405th so to speak :pso i wanted to have a forum member as a filmer but ya ill check out machinima and digital set, thanks commander fluffy and leda. still tho if there are any filmers on the forum im still gonna wait a week or so before posting at machinima.com. :)

diaryboy said:
as much as I want to help...I think I'm low on memory for my computer

I have a capture card though...maybe i'll buy a External Hard Drive :eek

oh and if you do end up getting one within the next little while eather message here, pm me, or message me on xbox live (tag is in my sig) if you are still interested

thanks

:ninja: //Jeremy

Last edited by a moderator:
DevilFish101 said:
indeed, i did concider machinima and the digital set, but i wanted to see first on here if there were any filmers, because one of the machinima series ideas has a lot to do with the 405th so to speak :pso i wanted to have a forum member as a filmer but ya ill check out machinima and digital set, thanks commander fluffy and leda. still tho if there are any filmers on the forum im still gonna wait a week or so before posting at machinima.com. :)

oh and if you do end up getting one within the next little while eather message here, pm me, or message me on xbox live (tag is in my sig) if you are still interested

thanks

So would the filming be during the actual gameplay, or afterward? Just wondering since you said we must have xbl gold. I have a good amount of experience, PM me with details and I'll see if I'm up for it.

In addition to working as a 405th.com employee I'm the newest director for Angsty Studios - check 405th.com for some of our work. We've got a full special fx studio, pro voice actors and a music composer on standby. Send me the script - if it's good the studio might be able to pick it up.

Cheers,

Kensai

DevilFish101 said:

thanks

ok. Let me see if I can delete some stuff...I have a machinima planned myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back