Magnum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rid3r

Can anyone give me the link to the H3 Magnum pep file? And if no one has it, the H2? I went to the stickies and tried to download the magnum there, but I can't download from 4shared or filefront.

Keegan said:
Wrong Section Buddy
It could be in both sections, he's looking for a PEP Magnum. Don't go bashing him if you didn't fully read it.

Last edited by a moderator:
im also looking for a H2 pistol file, all i have is the H1 pistol that doesn't have the "nose" piece.

the two are on the sides
IMG_0400.jpg

I'd use the H1 pistol, but it's hosted at 4shared, which never works for me. I tried damasterchief's link, which is the same as quixand props's.

Darn. :cry:

Well, maybe I could extract the model from the Halo Trial. Trying now.

EDIT: Is the one at the bottom the H1 battle rifle? Or another gun, not from Halo?

Rid3r said:
EDIT: Is the one at the bottom the H1 battle rifle? Or another gun, not from Halo?

That's the French FAMAS Assault Rifle, and it's not in Halo.

And FYI, there was no Battle Rifle in Halo 1.

paradoxdj said:
im also looking for a H2 pistol file, all i have is the H1 pistol that doesn't have the "nose" piece.

the two are on the sides
IMG_0400.jpg

The pistol you have shown in this photo as the Pep that you bulit is the Halo 2 pistol, its designation is a M6C.

Halo 1: M6D (scope and laser sight, 12 round protruding magazine)

Halo 2: M6C (no scope, no laser sight, 12 round flush fit magazine)

Halo 3: M6G (laser sight but no scope, 8 round flush fit magazine)

The pistol from Halo 3 and Halo 1 resemble each other, both having a laser sight "nose piece", but the H1 pistol is recognizable by the clip that protrudes from the bottom of the grip.

Spase said:
The pistol you have shown in this photo as the Pep that you bulit is the Halo 2 pistol, its designation is a M6C.

ya i know its the m6c i was just trying to say that you can take the m6d and not make the nose piece. sorry if i confused you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back