Mah Amazin' Armorz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seno Ypsamee

So yeah, I finally got pics of my armor! Check them out here:

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?automodu...si&img=2802

There are too many to just put in a post, so I just uploaded them to the album.

Oh, and since you all are so great, here are a few bonus pics for you...

Remember, Peacocks own all birds
009.jpg

And no matter what happens, just keep on rockin' hard!
020.jpg

And here is a sneak peek at my next project:
tutp.png

ENJOY! And please do not comment the armor pics with negative responses, I'm all for constructive criticism, but when you just comment saying "It sucks," yeah, we'll have problems.

good job but you need to lower the brightness on the pictures they look white washed

tenacioust183 said:
nice stuff man
Your camera isnt that Amazing... 1st of all check if you can take higher resolution photos with it (you can change it usually in the camera options) if you cfant change it buy a new camera.

Otherwise looks pretty good.

-Fin(n)ish

Last edited by a moderator:
Finnish_Spartan said:
Your camera isnt that Amazing... 1st of all check if you can take higher resolution photos with it (you can change it usually in the camera options) if you cfant change it buy a new camera.

Otherwise looks pretty good.

-Fin(n)ish
Trust me, I know I can't, and yes, I was being sarcastic, it sucks :p

It was $10 at CVS, I just got it because I needed a camera, but no fear, as I said I am getting a new camera soon, and it is almost thirty times more than this one in cost, so hopefully it will be thirty times better :p

I'd like to say something, but I can't see anything on the pieces. They pics are WAY over-exposed. You might try a different camera, or try with/without flash, or turn on/off some lights. I can't even tell if any of them are HD or not.

From the over-exposed pics, they look good, but it's hard to tell.

Robogenisis said:
I'd like to say something, but I can't see anything on the pieces. They pics are WAY over-exposed. You might try a different camera, or try with/without flash, or turn on/off some lights. I can't even tell if any of them are HD or not.

From the over-exposed pics, they look good, but it's hard to tell.
They aren't your models, I planned on doing those next :p (the handplates are yours, though) I did Jedi's models because I am a pep noob, so to avoid screwing up badly I did the easiest ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back