mah purchase :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

rundown

Sr Member
Look what i just got in the mail this morning. The mailman almost run away with it after 1 time knocking wile i have a bell. Thankgod i sleep next to my window. I'ts like they make a sport out of it. just plain wierd. Anyway here it is :D

Vmask.png

Looks nice but is it a Rubies?

Hell no haha Don't say the R word!

I's a resin cast with strap that was cast from a movie version that was molded.
I's not the classic vac formed version that is available everywhere ;)

Look what i just got in the mail this morning. The mailman almost run away with it after 1 time knocking wile i have a bell. Thankgod i sleep next to my window. I'ts like they make a sport out of it. just plain wierd. Anyway here it is :D

So, we're going to have a revolution this November, huh? When am I getting mine, shouldn't they all ship on the same day? :-D

(By the way, your mailman... I know that guy! He used to work where I used to live :-D)

Have you guys seen the Youtube Video where they're quoting the movie V for Vendetta?

It's about the March in London on MArch 26th or 25th I can't remember, but it well put together. Thought it was funny to chime on.

Have you guys seen the Youtube Video where they're quoting the movie V for Vendetta?

It's about the March in London on MArch 26th or 25th I can't remember, but it well put together. Thought it was funny to chime on.

You mean anonymous? They do more then just one march. they helped in Egypt and all and currently in Tunesia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back