Main Rifle Rounds Meter Decal / Sticker or LED ?

John Rivas

Hi. Does anyone here sell these (I assume are decals) that would fit on a full scale prop -or- does anyone offer the template to allow me to customize the size and colors? Has anyone made an LED version? I didn't find search results for making or buying this item. Please point me in the right direction.

upload_2019-3-7_10-56-11.png

Thanks,
John

CollinMcCaf

If you don't mind doing a little foot work, you should be able to create a stencil using the textures found in the game assets folder Halo 3: ODST - UNSC Weapons the numbers aren't in there but I would think those would be easy enough.

From what I've seen, anything to do with electronics tends to be classified as "voodoo magic" around here. A static, lit up sticker, is about the most you should expect from the community at this point in time. I've seen a few ammo counters but they're far and few between.

Asgardianhammer

Identity Officer & RCO
Division Staff
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S113
Dustin Westeby used to do LED programmed Ammo counters. not sure if he still does.

CoS Spartan058

Member DIN
S439
I have done three ammo counters with some assistance. All were purchased from Westaby and are pretty simple to install with a soldering iron. Two on battle rifles and one the assault rifle.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.