Make Some Extra Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman29

I would like to share my experience with this company. As far as I can tell they are legit. I have searched and found other forums where people say that they have been paid. I joined two weeks ago and I’m already about to hit my first pay check which clears out on the tenth and you are paid once a month on the 15th.

There's a company called Hits4pay that is paid by different companies because Hits4pay refers its members to those companies. This actually means that if you join Hits4pay, you will receive emails which include ads from different companies. All YOU have to do is read those emails and you will earn $0.02 per email. Now you think: How in on earth can I make any money if I only earn $0.02 per email?

That's true, you can't earn money with that because you will receive only a maximum of 8-10 emails per day (there may be exceptions). But, here's the deal: You will also earn $0.01 when your referrals read emails and $0.01 when your referral's referrals read emails. So, if you refer 500 people and each of them receives at least 2 emails per day (I've received at least that many per day since I joined) that means YOU will earn $0.02 x 500=$10 per day which means $300 per month that's even a good part time income because this isn't a get rich quick scheme.

But, you will still earn even more. Don't forget your referral's referrals. Let's say every one of your 500 referrals will refer 500 people. Now YOU have 500 x 500=250000 referral's referrals. Every one of those will receive at least 2 emails per day. You earn $0.02 x 250000=$5000. That's much more already and the more you advertise the more you will get referrals and referral's referrals and the more you will earn.

Two emails per day is almost guaranteed (I have really received at least two per day(but usually up to ten) and I’ve been two weeks a member. Then there's another thing. You don't have to invest anything and you will even receive a $10 reward when you first sign up. Signing up is free and you don't have to pay any monthly fees.

So you don't have anything to lose. And one last thing is that everyone all over the world will be able to join. These are the reasons why many people want to join. All you have to do is to join and read emails and refer others by advertising the page. Advertising “can” be simple, sometimes.

Just spread a link you will receive when you sign up and when people use that link to move to the Hits4pay site and when they sign up through that page, the site will register you as their sponsor and that's it. Then there's one more thing I need to tell you about. After you have got many referrals and referral's referrals and you earn hundreds per day through them, you will start to think: Why should I read emails anymore because my referral's referrals make all the main income? Well, think it this way: What if everybody thinks that way, no one would read emails and no one would earn anything.

So, even if the income that you make when YOU read emails is nothing compared to the main income, you must read the emails and the system will stay in balance.

Now, I don’t expect to make crazy amounts of money with this company but I do believe I can get to where I can earn enough to keep paying my bills.

Thank You and hope to see that you join!

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ASK
OR
YOU MAY CALL THE COMPANY AT: 1(845) 247-2566

JOIN HERE: http://hits4pay.com/members/index.cgi?Iceman29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back