Making 1 Massive Thread For Pepakura?

Status
Not open for further replies.
we need to do this because people are still asking for the HD mark VI thighs and shins and they aren't on the halo wiki.

also Halo should have its own section since the most people who use pepakura for armor building can be found here more than anywhere else imo.

I'll see about adding the Halo Section tonight, I'll have to see about contacting Crackhead09 to put his thighs on there.

got the picture... real quick though. Screenshots? How the HECK do I take'em? 4 different people have tried to explain it to me, all have failed. I hope to begin adding files to the wikia starting tomorrow, with Bevbor's stuff out first. By the way dude, can you help me in asking permission from different people? Just let me know who you pm'ed so I don't bug them again... I want to definately get robogenesis, FS, and perhaps sylfo or whatever, but he's not around much. Also want to get crackhead09, perhaps he'd be willing for this site. If you could write up a quick tutorial on how to make those wikia boxes and stuff for the wikia page, I can post it up there. That way, everybody can contribute with their own files. I swear... homework never ends...

Pepakura Wiki would not be authored by nor specifically for the 405th. It wont be hosted by the 405th.com. So it doesn't qualify as 405th Discussion.

Moved topic to general discussion.

Thanks Spase, I did'nt put it in the 405th Discussion but I can see how it would work there but moving it to the General Discussion works better I think too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back