Making an AR (CE version) out of cardboard...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcgamer15

I've just started fiberglassing my armor, and while it dries, I'd like something to use my time. I'm thinking of making a cardboard AR, but I need some kind of template...or a pep model. If anyone has those, could you point me out to them? Thanks.

so I have been working on a Halo CE armored marine, and I realized that there is a ton of MA5C pics, but lot less for the MA5B

so here is something to help out

ma5bmultiview.jpg

digging thru my piles of pics I found the skin for the ma5b AR, so I slapped it on the 3ds in pepakura and took some screen shots.

looks like i dont have the part of the skin for the ammo counter/compass, its easy enough to get screens of that tho, its on screen whenever you hold the AR.

hope this is a help to people

=Jubal=

Jubal said:
so I have been working on a Halo CE armored marine, and I realized that there is a ton of MA5C pics, but lot less for the MA5B

so here is something to help out

ma5bmultiview.jpg

digging thru my piles of pics I found the skin for the ma5b AR, so I slapped it on the 3ds in pepakura and took some screen shots.

looks like i dont have the part of the skin for the ammo counter/compass, its easy enough to get screens of that tho, its on screen whenever you hold the AR.

hope this is a help to people

=Jubal=

Here is a few pics of the MA5C I made from the PEP files listed. WARNING!!! This is a very complicated modle to fold. I have spent over 20 hours on it so far and I could not get most of the small stuff/details to work. I also made several mistakes as I did not fully understand how it all went together. I will have to add some of the details after fiberglassing. My next one should be better :)

Wombat.

Last edited by a moderator:
mastermarine said:
does anyone have any ideas of how i could make a light to put as my ammo counter

Look online for a digital counter circuit.
I'd give you a schematic of one now but i dont have my book on hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back