Making An Assault Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so i saw on youtube a "tutorial on how to make an ar

and i was wondering do u think this is a good idea?

here is also a pic if the video doesnt work

looks like an ar to me i would just

paint it and replace the barrel and it would look good dont u think?

Last edited by a moderator:
No, i dont think this is a good idea. Allthough one of the members on this site did make a really cool looking AR like this.
you havent actually made the AR yourself, you cant go up to your friends and say "yeah, i made it".

+This is a kids toy blaster (extremely small).

-FSS

Finnish_Spartan said:
No, i dont think this is a good idea. Allthough one of the members on this site did make a really cool looking AR like this.
you havent actually made the AR yourself, you cant go up to your friends and say "yeah, i made it".

+This is a kids toy blaster (extremely small).

-FSS

do you think there is a bigger version?

thepuma said:
h-ah-oly crap Bungie should sue :mad: :mad: :eek:

Bungie shouldn't sue. Microsoft should. But this isn't an exact replica of the AR, so they can't sue.

I could see this being a great way for a noob to get that instant accessory for their armor if they run out of time before an event and they just need something, until they can get the resources and time to make their own, but I agree with Finnish_Spartan, I wouldn't recommend going around and saying you made it.

This company saw what Jasman did with the Halo Plasma pistol and Plasma rifle and decided they should make some quick cash on making a 'similar' item.

I bought one, but I wouldn't call it anywhere near a life size gun. I'll be keeping it incase I ever have a Sean Bradley Jr. running around in his own suit... it's child sized is what I'm at here.

I wouldn't call this canon for a realistic Halo costume, but it's a fun little thing nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back