Making of Armor help !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamax59

Hello everybody, I'm new and want to get into the making of armor. I have seen some files pdo fallout. Am French and was not too find my way around the site ... And so that's my question: What kind of paper should I use to print. And yet, what should he put it so that it becomes hard. I'm new so I'm lost and so there are not many sites making armor French. Well thank you very much everybody! bye

ok i dont know if this applies to europe or not cuz im fairly new myself, but u want to use card stock, comes in a ream just like ordinary copy and print paper... after u print out your pep file and glue it all together, u want to use fiberglassing resin to stiffen the caardstock to make it to were it wont warp if u decide to use a more exspensive method of hardening. but then u cann use fiberglass or a mixture of resin and fiberglass (rondo) to harden the inside to an almost plastic like hardness.... im fairly new but i know the processes hope this helped... if u have anymore ?'s look through the threads tons of experience to b found in them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back