Marathon Infinity Teams

No one would play it

• Not true newbee,we would be playing it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I found out that a good community is a small community. :)

• The newbe is right.he should be an Admin. for that!!!!!!!!

• NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ODST 276

Jr Member
I recently started to play Marathon and instantly got hooked.The multiplayer was AMAZING! 5 STARS FOR BUNGIE!

The first time I played Marathon Infinity multiplayer there was 3 games in session.One guy that I was chatting with soon stared another when one of the 3 games ended.I have dial up internet connection and I can still play it.

Since playing the game,I want to make it popular again,and starting with the 405th was that chance.Now a guy might someday see how we are playing it,they will tell their friends and their friends friends etc...

So I the wanted to make a few teams and battle against each other too.All I need is a few guys that love to play Marathon.

I downloaded the game free for windows at http://source.bungie.org/get/

What do you think.

God I haven't played Marathon since I was younger, and back then I was pretty much invincible at it but noadays since it's been quite a long time since I've played it you could probably kill me in it fairly easy until I get a good amount of practice in it then the real fun begins.

Thanks.I call them teams but we wil try to play a variety of stuff like campture the flag and every man for himself,but we will try to make teams too.

These might be the rules.

MARATHON INFINITY GAME RULES

</. warning don’t step on ling ling’s head .\ >---{< These things that you are about to see are just random characters to make it look more interesting. >}

</. INTRO .\>

I’ll try to make this very long to get it to look like I know what I’m doing.

</. INTRO OUT .\>

Screw it. I have set up these rules for no apparent reason . And when I fined a better excuse I’ll tell you.

These are things that you should try NOT to do…with Exception of number 3.

1.Try not to chat any racist things.

2.Try not to have friendly fire, it’s alright if you accidentally shot your team members ounce and awhile…but just try not to.

3.Follow this rule exactly, don’t chat hubba hubba hubba hot tub. I’m a crack head.

4.If you break number 3 you’ll be solo for that day. NO MERCY SHALL BE GIVEN UNTO YOU.

5.If friendly fire does happen and we find out you, yes you did it on purpose it will be counted as if you chatted hubba hubba hubba hot tub. I’m a crack head. And that means you’ll be solo for that day. NO MERCY SHALL BE GIVEN UNTO YOU.

6.If a teammate of yours accidentally kills you don’t seek revenge. Just know that I, the O.D.S.T. shall come and kill him for you.

7.And you , the one that I just killed because you accidentally killed your teammate who then wanted revenge on you because of your evil intentions against God and man should not try to get revenge on your teammate that you killed before I killed you that tolled me that you killed him. Did I make myself clear.

I’ll sum it down a bit.

No friendly fire on purpose.

No revenge on team members. This goes along with no friendly fire on purpose.

Don’t scream like a baby if you lose even if we shove it in your face.

LIGHT YOUR WAY WITH HONOR,

ODST 276

What is surprising to me is that as old as this is it's still popular as Doom and Castle Wolfenstien I wonder if Bungie is going to release some of the rest of the old games like Abuse and stuff.

Ok,what team do you want to be on? Red or Blue? I'm on the blue team with Church and Tucker.I don't know where Tex went.Caboose? Oh,Caboose! Yeh,I kicked him off the team. :lol

Nintendude,probably for the fans.

ODST 276 said:
Ok,what team do you want to be on? Red or Blue? I'm on the blue team with Church and Tucker.I don't know where Tex went.Caboose? Oh,Caboose! Yeh,I kicked him off the team. :lol

Nintendude,probably for the fans.

UHH

I guess with yell,

Never played the game,

But normaly Im a person that runs off by myself.

Hell even on left4dead I go off by my self, people start yelling at me, then Im the last one alive, So I normally play with my friend thats use to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess you could play solo when we play on teams.We will play others like EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF,TAG,or KILL THE GUY WITH THE BALL.(I think that's the name for it.)

This is more about just telling you there's several games at 5:00 than team discussion,but 3 teams rivaling each other would be epic too.

All I'm trying to do is get to Marathon online play bigger,and have more than 5 games playing each day.That's why having teams would help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back