marathon man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSniper19

Jr Member
i got all of the terminals, and i didnt get the achievement....

do i have to watch the whole video when i get to them? because i kinda skipped some of the videos...

Yes, watch the all the way through. Don't skip a god damn thing. Wait till it "crashes", and read the rest all the way to the end. Then you can exit the terminal.

Just adding a little to what Viper said. The very end of the message reads something like, "end transmission", or something similar. You must read till it says that, but you don't have to actually read everything if you don't want to word for word.

thanx for the help, i got it last night! does it only ive you the security shoulders fer perms?

also, how do i unlock the security helm?

Yes I'm only 15 points away, but they're the hardest achievements to get, IMO. Kill Frenzy, Two for One, and Overkill. All these have to be done in Lone Wolves.

23Magnum said:
Yes I'm only 15 points away, but they're the hardest achievements to get, IMO. Kill Frenzy, Two for One, and Overkill. All these have to be done in Lone Wolves.

i got overkill, and ALMOST GOT KILL FRENZY TODAY(F*#K)...

two for 1 seems extremely hard on lone wolves though, it would make more sense in team slayer

if you check my file share, (tag: ODST fuzzyGLOCK) i have a video of my overkill, its pretty funny

Last edited by a moderator:
MrSniper19 said:
blutard01...

quote from red vs blue right? if so, i love the episode when sarge says that lol (39? maybe...)

Yup! At least someone got it. Everybody else if like blutard WTF? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back