Marine Armor Landfall Ver Update 6/24 ( There Is No Pep File, Cous It's Scratch Built )

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish i had the skills to scratch build like this, but i wouldnt know were to start! (any advice on were to start would be nice ;) ) Anyway, keep up the good work, i cant wait to see your next project!

Hey man thats really sweet nice work. Im working on troop armour at the mo yours looks really good hopw mines turns out as goos as yours :D

Thank you both for bringing it back to life so I can say great job as well. I'm new (wasn't here 3 months ago) so I couldn't say great job but now I can..... :)

Ithica

One of the best (I mean BEST) sites I found for under garments and military items is HERE seriously, check out the vest, they have that little neck padding. I'm going to a convention in May, and they're having a formal ball. I'm wearing a Naval Marine dress uniform with rapier and everything. You can even buy a purple heart medal!!!

Awesome! I love what you've posted here so far, dude. Appears bang-on to the video version. Looking forward to seeing the rest of it :cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back