Marine Variants

Status
Not open for further replies.
cpl. Ardias vespasian said:
okay, no need to yell.

well theres 2 things i find humourus about that:

1. i've read that about 6 times

2. i completely forgot it.

any way its beside the point, i meant that the UNSC commando (not really heavy infantry, so i take that back)is a more ninja-esque group specalising in extreme stealth, assasination, sabotage, deep reconasance, infiltration.

the kind of missions that "never happened" and a compassionate soldier won't even Consider an option (to my knowlage ninjas were considered under handed and dishonourable), like infiltrating an "innie" establishment and horribly murdering the children and carers in order to demoralise the fighters. i should probably think of a more discriptive title, suggestions?

I wasn't yelling, that was a direct quote from the Bungie page, caps and all. And units like that don't usually have names, since the acts are so horrible. That stuff can get you a crimes against humanity trial, and possibly a hanging. That said, I think that Heavy Infantry is a good title for the armor you drew, based on how it looks, regardless of what it'd be used for. It's pretty close to ODST armor as it is. I have wondered what other ODST colors would look like (desert ODST, anyone?)

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally like the dog variant.Though shouldnt he have like metal plate son his tail for protection if an brute grabs his tail,like the metal plates have a spike top.

The k-9 varient is pretty cool , but for the tail wouldn't it be easier if they had a stump for the tail like they usually do to dogs .because then the brutes woudln't be able to grab them an sling them like ball and chains . The armor on the dog is looking pretty awesome though I would have more straps attached so the dog wouldn't be able to take it off , but keep them awesome drawings coming they are looking great!

UNSC_Leatherneck said:
I wasn't yelling, that was a direct quote from the Bungie page, caps and all. And units like that don't usually have names, since the acts are so horrible. That stuff can get you a crimes against humanity trial, and possibly a hanging. That said, I think that Heavy Infantry is a good title for the armor you drew, based on how it looks, regardless of what it'd be used for. It's pretty close to ODST armor as it is. I have wondered what other ODST colors would look like (desert ODST, anyone?)

oh, i misunderstood, sorry.

i was actually planning to paint my ODST kit in desert cammo.

Last edited by a moderator:
I kinda liked the orange on the bomb techs... It made me lol a little.

UNSC Handbook:

"If you see an orange streak run past you in the opposite direction, follow it!"

Anywho, looking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back