Mark V Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollos

hey friends!
unfortunately i will not have my project done by november 15th due to me being busy with other things :(
this doesnt mean im giving up on it though, i will be making many of the Halo: Combat Evolved characters including master chief, probly two marines, the yellow elite with the energy sword, and maybe a grunt. this will take a few years i know, but as of right now i am building a Halo: Reach M6G with a really good sliced file meltingarmymen found. ill keep all of you posted on that as well as my Mark V.

Good luck bud! These projects can take a lot longer sometimes than one originally assumes. Trust me ;)

Any pics of the progress so far? I'm trying to at least finish my mk V helmet for 11/15. Be cool to compare methods. But yeah, good luck either way.

i have some but ive tried to make the helmet like 3 times and the scaling was wrong every single time :( i also will have my helmet done by then tho, i guess we think alike lol. but the high detail file by Rhinoc is what im making now. ive built the MOZ model and Rundown's model and they werent fitting properly so i hope this works!

got my own job to do too man i got a gamestop launch i've got one headhunter with an EOD helmet and three ODST for the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back