mark VI first pep W.I.P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey dude, I don't know if it's my computer or not, but your pictures aren't showing up. Trying re-linking them, or re-upload them. Right now it just looks like random lines of code. I'm not meaning to be mean or anything, I just wanted to let you know...

hey guys wuts up this is my first shot at pep its still a W.I.P let me know wut ya think
stranger2u_19

[...]
A word of advice: make sure that you preview your post before you click on "Submit New Thread." The boards do not utilize HTML codes. Use BB codes instead. Since you're using PhotoBucket, click on the IMG Code to the right of your PB pic and paste it on your post.

sorry bout the dbl post but i was woundering if any one has tried to put a hidden camera in the helmet i was thinking of putting a camera in the bill of the helmet or behind the visor to get pov shots has anyone tried this

Hey wud up guys no progress on the pep but here's a side project I've been working on a knife I'm making from an old metal file I'm having a hard time uploading pics I'll have someone else do it 4 me

careful on the double post/triple post! I dont wanna see you banned or nothin.. just edit your post

Anyhow, the pep is impressive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back