After about a year of thinking about it and reading the forums and build DYIs I have finally started making the project. I am using the Mark VI Foam multiplayer templates. Currently I am working on just getting the shape done, I will be adding detail and then filling all those seams later. It seems to keep me motivated as piece by piece I can see it coming together. There is no rush to get this built for me so if it takes a year or two to complete then no biggie. I have done the thighs and the gauntlets, I am now working on cutting out the shins. I had to modify the gauntlets to fit my sting-bean arms and even with the modification padding will be key. I have noticed a few things while working on this build so far - hot glue and shorts = burns on the leg (ouch) A few pieces no matter how much I try are asymmetrical - I give up, so those little differences are what makes the armour mine.