mark vi hd chest scaling help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroomkabob

im 5'10 5'11 and like 160 pounds.. im about as average as you can be when it comes to body size.. If i scaled my chest piece to 385 on the height will it be big enough. i printed and cut out the neck whole pieces and they will fit around my neck with just a lil room. can somebody give me the scale they used for a build of my size. i really dont want to set my self back another 20 hrs im so closed to being dong with pepping, just the chest and boots left

i have issues myself but I think it is more because of my body type and game dimensions being so weird. i would love huge Spartan shoulders and all the massive muscles, but i have more of a runner's build. So tall and lanky it is. Anything I build has to be modified to fit me, which often means I have to bring in some angles and sides but keep the height the same. I imagine its the same for those of us who are heavier as well to get the armor to wrap.

I mostly make helmets and have noticed that game designers also don't make those (or much else in ways of armor) out in realistic functional sizes. Certainly not in universal dimensions you can scale to adjust. More often than not, they make the skin of the helmet in the game the same dimensions as the human skin would be. Looks good, less bulky, but unless there is grafting going on there, not very realistic or functional.

You will probably waste time on a build, but that is unfortunately part of the game for right now. Think of it as practice. We all need more of that anyways.

I've been putting some thought into this for when I get to my chest piece because I'm built more like a dwarf (stout) than an average human.
Is your concern being able to get the chest over your head? From what I've seen most people break the chest into 2 pieces once its built so that it can be put on so the smaller neck hole wouldn't be a problem as long as its not choking you.

i just printed it out at 400 height and am hoping for the best i have the front made and it looks to be the appropriate size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back