Mark VI W.I.P and M6 fail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disturbed1

Jr Member
Finally working on my HD Mark VI armor, and said "Screw it" to the practice builds. Tell me what you really think and please dont sugar coat anything, I hate that. Thanks!
SSPX0017.jpg

SSPX0018.jpg

And this here was just a "for fun" build. Unfortunately, the barrel and sights didn't come out as planned. So here's the result -.-

SSPX0014.jpg

And this here was just a "for fun" build. Unfortunately, the barrel and sights didn't come out as planned. So here's the result -.-

SSPX0014.jpg

:)) that's the same thing that happened to me.... but i got farther than you :p but just a tiny bit.... and i wanna throw it out.... xD

I wanna do the same thing, and probably am going to. The back part of the where the grip is for cocking the pistol was perhaps the most annoying part of the build.

I know right.... imma throw it away right now.... as in right now....... nice helmet though ^.^ starting off nicely :D

Here is a quick update for those that really don't care. At first, I was scared it was going to be too big. Thankfully it looks like it could be about the right size. Mind you it is more forward than it is supposed to be, becuase the back of my helmet is still missing.
SSPX0019.jpg

Thankfully this 1 fits sooo much better
SSPX0013_copied.jpg

Idk why it is so lopsided -.-
SSPX0012_copied.jpg

How can I fix this???!!!
SSPX0014-1.jpg

Easier than I thought it would be :)

It looks like not only the bottom of the brim is slightly hanging towards one side, but the top as well. Putting the visor in would probably pull the bottom into the right place, but not the top, so you may need some additional support struts. Make sure to fix this now, because especially the top is hard to fix later. Also make sure that the brim is exactly centered above the chin piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back