Mark VII Community Modelling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entry two onto the pile from my Fusion things. If anyone needs help I can move forward and start on parts that are giving others greif.
MkVIIThigh1.png
MkVIIThigh2.png
MkVIIThigh3.png

MkVIIThigh4.png
MkVIIThigh5.png
MkVIIThigh6.png

You'll notice a cutout on the center of the inner thigh gasket, ODCA made the excellent suggestion to have that gap as an adjustable section where material can be added or subtracted as needed.

Updating for boots because I really like clicking checkboxes on spreadsheets.
Boot1.png
Boot3.png
Boot2.png

Boot4.png
Boot5.png

The boots are four pieces for sake of movement and adjustment with a toe plate, heel plate, instep plate and ankle gasket that can be built individually to overlap each other.

Thank you everyone! This has all been uploaded to the Armory!

Please see the thread for information on all of those involved and my thanks to them!

The modeling with in this looks great. Not trying to sound ungrateful, but I was wondering if there were any plans to make a version of the unfolds with the addition of tabs?

The modeling with in this looks great. Not trying to sound ungrateful, but I was wondering if there were any plans to make a version of the unfolds with the addition of tabs?
I assume that'd be for Pepakura then? They'll likely come out after the 3D print models come out, as the high-poly Pep files would be based off the high-poly 3D print files

These look dope and everyone who got involved in making this should be very proud. I can see a bunch of awesome armors being born from this effort.

One question, however.

I have a friend called Kelcken, who produces a mod called the Mark V(B) Armory, which imports MJOLNIR armour and permutations from Halo: Reach into Fallout 4. We're investigating expanding this to include Infinite content, and were wondering if we have permission to implement this set into the mod?

Kelcken already does not monetize the mod under any circumstances, to fulfil the criteria of using existing Reach assets as set out in the Game Content Usage Rules, but we just want to make sure before undertaking the process of texturing and implementing your work. We're also quite happy to accommodate your names into the credits for the mod if so desired.

I just finished the chest piece. Hopefully, you guys can break it up for foam unfold. If not, I made it 3D printable here: Halo Infinite - Mark VII - Chest by moesizzlac

View attachment 307081

View attachment 307082

View attachment 307083

The link has the smaller add on parts like the clips, back vents and top accent pieces that can be used on a foam build

View attachment 307080

View attachment 307084
Looking great there. Hope to see the final 3d file when it is done.

Is there any chance creators will provide the base 3D files as well as pep files? I'm not sure if it's a lot to ask. I tend to edit 3D files a lot for simplified construction before I unwrap. Either way, thank you to everyone who has contributed to this project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back