Status
Not open for further replies.

Jellied

Greetings Spartans, hope you all have been enjoying the launch of Halo Infinite's campaign as much as I have! I recently decided that it was time to get off my ass and start learning Blender, and figured that the perfect place to start would be with the Mark VII helmet. I got my chops in CAD a few years back learning Inventor, but after getting certified to use that program and leaving high school, I haven't really had much time or interest to devote to modeling. So, in an effort to hold myself accountable to finishing this project, I'll be infrequently posting progress updates here until I have a full set of Mark VII armor worthy of printing.
Mark VII Sidebyside.png

Currently, the helmet is still low poly and lacks several key details (vent holes, visor, internals), but I'm very pleased with the direction it's headed considering it's my first time using Blender. Expect a higher res render sometime in the near future! I'd love to hear any suggestions, feedback or tips regarding this process, since this is all fairly new to me. Happy hunting from Zeta Halo!
-Jellied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back