MARKIV Armor and War Elite Reference Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
thefreeman said:
im pretty sure theyre spartan 1s in mark IV, if not theyre spartan 3s in non mjolnir, but mjolnir inspired cheap mass produced armor
*SMACKS HEAD ON TABLE ....ALOT!!!* There spartan II's FYI and also it is mjolnir mark IV. WHICH IS MJOLNIR ARMOR!! The spartan I program codename ORION was a failure, not entireley but failed to live up to expectations. Johnson, Mendez, and others were canidates of this program. The armor for the program were mere exoskeletons that required a large and powerful energy source. Then the Mark IV was invented using more revolutionary technology that was almost as expensive as an entire battle group. Back to the ORION project. The spartan I mostly just went back to normal lives or joined the military. Little is known about the program as far as procedures and training goes but i highly doubt they would outfit Spartan I with this armor. Well then, about the spartan III's. They wore SPI MK 1 AND 2 suits and were a non public operation. they were uber secret. If these were spartan IIIs they would not be on a colony ship ( Spirit of Fire). Most of the Spartan III's came after or during the time which the game takes place. Even so, they would probably still in training at the time with most efforts going towards the Spartan II's. Please dont make dumb comments, it erkks me to no end. thanks and do your research.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was taking a closer look at the Mark IV Helmet and the helmet has no dual layer it has a black layer over the visor. Also the visor has a less bulbous shape than Mark VI's . So I was wondering if that means you could only use one visor :rolleyes and use the clay over the visor in the clay original and well you would only need one visor. I'm not good at explaining ,but does anyone understand what I'm trying to say.

First contact with Covenant was Feb 2525 with Pearl Harbor style glassing of Harvest. SPARTAN IIs were briefed of Harvest that Nov upon return of their first real operation (snatched rebel general) ...they were only 14 yrs old and had been in the program since age 6. Later that same month they were introduced to Project MJOLNIR. Thats 27 yrs (and 207 ground engagements w/ Covenant for SPARTAN-117 per his CSV) before Battle of Reach and subsequent discovery of first Halo, that's a wide window of time and conflicts for Halo Wars to work within. SPARTAN IIs were issued first MNOLNIR with shields mere days before Battle of Reach / Halo, therefore any Halo Wars MNOLNIR armor should be unshielded.

All this came from the first book but there is no use of armor Mark #s so I can't confirm or deny the Mark designations given on wiki and elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back