Mass Effect 2 Collectors Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

mc halo3

So people,i know alot of you may be calling me an idiot right now for not buying ME2:CE(collectors edition) on launch day,but i wanted bioshock :Rapture Edition and stuff in AUS is heaps more expensive than the US,waging that i get paid 400$ a week and pay rent to my parents($200,What a rip off) plus buy skinny jeans and hair dye every month(around $70) that leaves me with a total of 130$ left for expensives which includes weekly lunch money($50),i have around like 60 dollars left.Now my point is i found collectors edition on the EA store for like $69.95 which to me is cheap,but how much AUD do i have to spend in total along with the 10$shipping and will it play on my 360 from Australia since im getting a game from the US (us copy).

Plus do you guys know any good cheap online game stores that sell ME2:CE for a price of around $60 (USD or Aud,AUD preferred) or more.Also is there a Ea store for Australia,you guys seem like the best people to ask since you have obviously alot more game experience.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP.

/mjolnir follower|Virgil\\Out.

ps.Can you reply on this thread before friday please so i can determine if i'm gonna trade my 3 of my best games to get ME2;standard free.(which i really dont wanna do.)

PlayAsia.com lists ME2 as not being region locked so a US copy might play on a PAL box. Amazon has used collectors editions starting at $50. Hope that helps. To be honest though, why worry about having the collectors edition that much? its a great game regardless, a few extra bits make little difference.

NZ-TK said:
PlayAsia.com lists ME2 as not being region locked so a US copy might play on a PAL box. Amazon has used collectors editions starting at $50. Hope that helps. To be honest though, why worry about having the collectors edition that much? its a great game regardless, a few extra bits make little difference.

I just wanted collectors edition since it states it has the full game,don't know what that means but i wanna play the game to it's fullest.But would the copy from the US Ea store work on a PAL xbox?just wondering.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the collectors edition, you get the full game regardless of collectors or regular. Heres the difference

1. you get a set of collector's armor and gun...from the race of the Collectors (go figure)

2. you get a 3rd behind the scenes disc that takes you deeper into the workings of mass effect 2

3. you also get a nice small art book with concepts for the game

4. last you get the Mass Effect 2 issue 1 comic

so if you want the fullest of the game you collect all the codes...

1.collectors armor and gun

2.terminus armor and blackstorm heavy weapon

3.blood dragon armor

4.inferno armor

5.incisor rifle (pc collectors download-code compatible with 360) [ea reps are so retarded about this situation]

6. 3 head pieces/visors from using online reusable codes for dr pepper promotion

7. (everyone gets this item) Cereberus Network Code, so u can download the updated content for free

so unless u want every pieces of armor. which in the end you will probably only pick one to wear the entire time, just get the regular...unless u really are a collector. LIKE ME!

P.S. IF ANY ONE HAS AN INCISOR RIFLE CODE, they can spare i would appreciate it...as its the last download content i need.

Assassin716 said:
I have the collectors edition, you get the full game regardless of collectors or regular. Heres the difference

1. you get a set of collector's armor and gun...from the race of the Collectors (go figure)

2. you get a 3rd behind the scenes disc that takes you deeper into the workings of mass effect 2

3. you also get a nice small art book with concepts for the game

4. last you get the Mass Effect 2 issue 1 comic

so if you want the fullest of the game you collect all the codes...

1.collectors armor and gun

2.terminus armor and blackstorm heavy weapon

3.blood dragon armor

4.inferno armor

5.incisor rifle (pc collectors download-code compatible with 360) [ea reps are so retarded about this situation]

6. 3 head pieces/visors from using online reusable codes for dr pepper promotion

7. (everyone gets this item) Cereberus Network Code, so u can download the updated content for free

so unless u want every pieces of armor. which in the end you will probably only pick one to wear the entire time, just get the regular...unless u really are a collector. LIKE ME!

P.S. IF ANY ONE HAS AN INCISOR RIFLE CODE, they can spare i would appreciate it...as its the last download content i need.

Thanks man,so there isn't any difference.Ok cool,I'll just get collectors for $77 online since i can't trade 3 games and get std. edition anymore.

eBay.com.au ??? this is the first thing that goes to my mind if i need something desperatly

simple?

Kamaro said:
You can also check www.amazon.co.uk they are really cheap compared to our prices and we have PAL in Europe, too.

Yeah but how much is one EURO/pound in Australia.like if it was $70,how much add-onn woud there be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back