Mass Effect Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

MstrMarine

Jr Member
Hey all. Been away for a while. School and all, eh?

Well, that, and video games. To be more specific, Mass Effect 2.

Now, I only played through half of the first game, but thats cuz I rented it. I rented the second one as well, but I sped through the campaign. But you dont care about it, really. But anyways, I have fallen in love with the art of the game. The environments, the ships, the weapons and the armour espescially. So I'm here to ask if anybody has got files for the N7 helmet, or the basic assault rifle (don't remember the actual name).

And yes, I searched.

Here is another thread that has a helmet and visor, but some of Deadalus Thorn's stuff was removed.

Apocalypse said:
http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18440

Top of the second page of the noob forum.

The Search is not strong in this one... :D

Not sure if there are any unfolds yet, I seem to remember reading that the helmet is done, but thats the thread, and people to talk too.

Good Luck!

-Apoc

Edit: Almost forgot, welcome back!

Frozensnot said:
Here is another thread that has a helmet and visor, but some of Deadalus Thorn's stuff was removed.

Thanks guys, greatly appreciated. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
the assault rifle you are talking about, i am working on a model of it right now, but i will probobly be done soon, and than i will need to unfold it which shouldnt take too long, and i am also working on a normandy SR2 if you are interested in using pep to make a desktop model :pbut that should be done soon as well.

//Jeremy

DevilFish101 said:
the assault rifle you are talking about, i am working on a model of it right now, but i will probobly be done soon, and than i will need to unfold it which shouldnt take too long, and i am also working on a normandy SR2 if you are interested in using pep to make a desktop model :pbut that should be done soon as well.

//Jeremy

Awesome! I can't wait for either of those files.

I was actually recently wondering if anyone had a Normandy file for that exact use. :p

Again, can't wait! :D

MstrMarine said:
Awesome! I can't wait for either of those files.

I was actually recently wondering if anyone had a Normandy file for that exact use. :p

Again, can't wait! :D

heres the Mass effect 1 weapons and original Normandy model if you want them

they will need some work before they are ready for unfold

7zip file here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back