Master Chief Halo Wars Complete Armor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoRRupt3d

Jr Member
just seeing if there are any pep files for the halo wars armor and the full armor if you please.

thanks ;)

EDIT: Image added

[attachment=13321:3335710616_b1d6229fdd.jpg]

Agbates is modeling this armor currently here is his link. Still not all complete but he is getting there and making it look amazing.

CoRRupt3d said:
Yea i tried that file but its too hard im still a noob remember :(

Euhm sorry to say this, but it was a fairly Low def helmet...

Just take your time. There is nothing hard about it. Just a template you need to cut and fold?

Last edited by a moderator:
rundown said:
Euhm sorry to say this, but it was a fairly Low def helmet...

Just take your time. There is nothing hard about it. Just a template you need to cut and fold?

I have to agree, just keep at it until you get it right, otherwise you'll fall out of this hobby very quickly. You may think the pep stage is difficult, but wait until you see the sanding stage... ;)

I wouldn't recommend Agbates' file until you are comfortable with your pepping skills on things such as FS's HD torso or helmet. Especially with the chest pieces, you're looking at a LOT of time spent cutting, scoring, and gluing, so slow down and make every tab count, and you'll find that you're better at this than you thought.

Since it seems the majority of Mark IV parts are medium-high def pieces, try building Robogenesis' low def Mark VI if you haven't gotten the hang of pepakura. It's not difficult if you take your time, and there really isn't any sort of skill involved, just patience.

Hope you find what you're looking for

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
I have to agree, just keep at it until you get it right, otherwise you'll fall out of this hobby very quickly. You may think the pep stage is difficult, but wait until you see the sanding stage... ;)

I wouldn't recommend Agbates' file until you are comfortable with your pepping skills on things such as FS's HD torso or helmet. Especially with the chest pieces, you're looking at a LOT of time spent cutting, scoring, and gluing, so slow down and make every tab count, and you'll find that you're better at this than you thought.

Since it seems the majority of Mark IV parts are medium-high def pieces, try building Robogenesis' low def Mark VI if you haven't gotten the hang of pepakura. It's not difficult if you take your time, and there really isn't any sort of skill involved, just patience.

Hope you find what you're looking for

Thankyou so much this helped me alot

I have found that if you use the mudding (mix fiber resin and bondo) or rondo method the sanding stage can be easier than the peping stage.

Dont worry about how long it takes I spend up to 2 weeks on some of my stuff just to take a little break until I can get back into it.

Try not to take more than a day or two break though because the pieces start to look like waiste pail candidates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back