Master Chief, made of wax 7'2" 275lb! + More Pics

Feanix02

Did a quick search & nothing turned up, apologize if this has been posted before and or if it's in the wrong section (I believe this is the only place I can post). But I thought it was interesting & maybe some of you will too!

Was in Las Vegas for thanksgiving and saw Master Chief made of Wax! I forgot the name of the place *edit, Madame Tussauds is the name* but it was a wax museum for celebrities located on the strip. I have more pics coming soon, only had time to get this 1 off the camera for now.

HollyTylerHalo.jpg

Master Chief :), my GF (Holly), me (Tyler).

Here are the Rest of the pics, I did not get as many as I wanted because people were about to swarm him. As you can see in the last picture I had to get it quick and got a little of my finger! that is also a good comparison for the actual size.

MCfixed.jpg

DSCF0100.jpg

MC2Fixed.jpg

drgon47

Thats a work of art. Would love to get some molds off that. But it would be too big :(

ecose

drgon47 said:
Thats a work of art. Would love to get some molds off that. But it would be too big :(
its on a pedistol or something you see the statues feet but not theirs so it isnt that big

Last edited by a moderator:

AoBfrost

MOLD THAT STATUE RIGHT NOW.

It is accurate and very nice, even though it wouldnt fit, a nice display by my TV would be cool.

Sean Bradley

Sr Member
Hate to break it to you but Tussauds doesn't make their statues out of wax anymore.... it's cast plastic I believe.

AoBfrost

Sean Bradley said:
Hate to break it to you but Tussauds doesn't make their statues out of wax anymore.... it's cast plastic I believe.
Doesnt matter, the suit is really nice, if we could mold it, wax or plastic, it would come out nice.

Feanix02

Sean Bradley said:
It did feel like a very hard plastic, although they still advertise them all being made of wax at the front counter. We didn't do the whole museum, I just wanted to see MC :whistle: so im not sure about the rest of the celebrities.

Ice198

Feanix said:
It did feel like a very hard plastic, although they still advertise them all being made of wax at the front counter. We didn't do the whole museum, I just wanted to see MC :whistle: so im not sure about the rest of the celebrities.
Arent you not supposed to touch whats in the museum regardless of material? Anyways thats a really cool statue to find, what was the name of the museum? - Ice

Feanix02

Ice said:
Arent you not supposed to touch whats in the museum regardless of material? Anyways thats a really cool statue to find, what was the name of the museum? - Ice
I'm pretty sure you’re allowed to touch stuff in this place, but if you break something it's probably a different story. If your not allowed they are going to need a lot more people enforcing it, as everyone was hugging or hanging off most of the things we saw.

There was an employee yelling "guys you can touch J Lo's ass and for women, george clooney is still available" to try & get people in :

Feanix02

Nicktendo said:
We just need like 50 more pictures of every angle for reference... Damn that is beautiful!
I know what you mean! I wish i had time to get more, but we were in a hurry.