Master Chief Pepakura Build by EdwardBuck

Discussion in 'Halo Costumes and Armor' started by EdwardBuck, Oct 1, 2018.

1. EdwardBuck

EdwardBuck New Member

Hey guys, I've been on the forums for a while but I've never really finished a costume so here is my first hopefully. It's Master Chief, and progress is good. I've got a deadline kind of, but I've got a good bit of free time, so here goes.
    First off, I made the helmet, minus the visor which I will add after it is fiber-glassed. It's not bad, and I'm starting the Chest-piece.
    If anyone has any advice, I have a little bit of experience but all help is welcomed, as I am nowhere near a master. Thanks and see you in the next post.

20181001_173403.jpg

TurboCharizard and Sean Anwalt like this.
  2. Sean Anwalt

Sean Anwalt RCO 405th Regiment Officer

Looks good. Good luck with your build, man! Be sure to keep us posted!

EdwardBuck likes this.
  3. PillarofAutumn

PillarofAutumn Jr Member

How did you get all of the numbering on your template? I could really use that for my H5 Helljumper

4. EdwardBuck

EdwardBuck New Member

It should be on there already in pepakura, however if it didn't start with that due to having texture or some other reason you can turn it on by going under the 2D menu in the top left of pepakura designer. After clicking that go to the show edge ID option and click it. If it was not already on it will be now. Good luck :)

PillarofAutumn likes this.
  5. PillarofAutumn

PillarofAutumn Jr Member

Thanks! Guess I need to reprint my template, but you probably just saved me literal days of work trying to figure out what connects to what

6. EdwardBuck

EdwardBuck New Member

Not necessarily if you do it by your computer you cannot use the model it shows on the software to match them up easily, though it will be a little but more tricky

7. EdwardBuck

EdwardBuck New Member

Can*

8. EdwardBuck

EdwardBuck New Member

Hello fellow spartans. Update time. I've been working on the chestpiece and front is all but done and the back is sequentially being worked on as we speak. Good luck with your builds out there:)

20181009_174909[1].jpg