Master Chief Pepakura Build by EdwardBuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdwardBuck

Hey guys, I've been on the forums for a while but I've never really finished a costume so here is my first hopefully. It's Master Chief, and progress is good. I've got a deadline kind of, but I've got a good bit of free time, so here goes.
First off, I made the helmet, minus the visor which I will add after it is fiber-glassed. It's not bad, and I'm starting the Chest-piece.
If anyone has any advice, I have a little bit of experience but all help is welcomed, as I am nowhere near a master. Thanks and see you in the next post.

20181001_173403.jpg

How did you get all of the numbering on your template? I could really use that for my H5 Helljumper
It should be on there already in pepakura, however if it didn't start with that due to having texture or some other reason you can turn it on by going under the 2D menu in the top left of pepakura designer. After clicking that go to the show edge ID option and click it. If it was not already on it will be now. Good luck :)

Thanks! Guess I need to reprint my template, but you probably just saved me literal days of work trying to figure out what connects to what

Thanks! Guess I need to reprint my template, but you probably just saved me literal days of work trying to figure out what connects to what
Not necessarily if you do it by your computer you cannot use the model it shows on the software to match them up easily, though it will be a little but more tricky

Hey 405th! Its been ages since I last posted but I am back. School and building were becoming hard to juggle. I also decided to switch the remaining pieces of my armor to foam! I so far have the shoulder-things of chief as well as his bracers. To learn how to work with foam, I created some other things to practice. The two attached pictures that are clearly not Halo are most of the things I created and they really helped me get a grasp of what I was doing! Looks like we are on to thighs next as soon as I get more foam. Ho
p
e you guys are doing good and making some awesome armors!

Attachments

• 20190707_215334.jpg
    20190707_215334.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 241
  • 20190707_215420.jpg
    20190707_215420.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 234
  • 20190707_215845.jpg
    20190707_215845.jpg
    639 KB · Views: 235
  • 20190205_062119.jpg
    20190205_062119.jpg
    672.9 KB · Views: 236
Good to have you back!

Just a friendly reminder: While working with foam, be sure to always keep your exacto blade sharp, and carry an unholy number of extra blades. That, or use a blade sharpener and a slightly more holy number of blades.

Happy cutting !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back