master chief vs. chuck norris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darth Monkey said:
Neither would win. The loser would be Earth because it will be destroyed during their fight.
but what if they fault in space ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Darth Monkey said:
Then Master Chief would win because he can survive in a vacumn because of his suit.

Chuck Norris allowed the vacuum of space to exist, so he could make it not exist.

smilie120 said:
Chuck norris could also say thats this thread is pathetic. Oh. Wait I'l say this thread is pathetic..
no its not smilie120, :D whats your thoughts about this :p

smilie120 said:
Chuck norris could also say thats this thread is pathetic. Oh. Wait I'l say this thread is pathetic..

I agree. We already have a "MC vs..." thread.

smilie120 said:
Yeah. Its kind of childish seeing as MC deasent exen exist. Hes a fictional character. Same with Chuck...
yeah i know master chief is a fictional character but chuck norris isn't

Actually you know it was supposed to be 'Vin Diesel Facts' first, right?

When the website that started the Chuck Norris phenomenon realized that the ridiculous facts seem to stick better to Chuck Norris, they changed it. From Cracked.com:

It started with a thread on the Something Awful forums back in early 2005, one of probably nine million threads created that day. It simply asked members to post facts about Vin Diesel, at which point hundreds of pieces of completely false and exaggerated Vin trivia came pouring in. Later they were gathered into the Vin Diesel Fact Generator.

The site substituted Chuck Norris by popular request and a phenomenon was born.

But still, Chuck is a real guy. It's just that he hasn't actually fought anybody in a long long time... like since the year I was born. o_O He's just got a reputation because so many people thought it was funny to speculate about how tough he really was.

I dunno, I saw a 'Total Gym' commercial last night.. I just don't see it the phenomenon anymore. Just a guy trying to make the best of a wierd situation. I think he and Rick Astley should form a club.

Yeah chuck norris is an actor. And some of the stuff he did was pretty far fetched. Bruce lee on the other hand, was good at martial arts. So technicaly. Chuck is just an average dude in real life, and the chief is a fictional carachter. None of this stuff is ever going to happen...So i really find it pointless duscussing this. Its kinda like...Pokemon'? YEAH my charizard 0wnz ur peikachoo!!

smilie120 said:
Yeah chuck norris is an actor. And some of the stuff he did was pretty far fetched. Bruce lee on the other hand, was good at martial arts. So technicaly. Chuck is just an average dude in real life, and the chief is a fictional carachter. None of this stuff is ever going to happen...So i really find it pointless duscussing this. Its kinda like...Pokemon'? YEAH my charizard 0wnz ur peikachoo!!
ha ha im sorry but that last thing you said was pretty funny

smilie120 said:
Yeah chuck norris is an actor. And some of the stuff he did was pretty far fetched. Bruce lee on the other hand, was good at martial arts.

Chuck was pretty good in his day as well, but I see your point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back