Master Le Studios, Iron Man Mkv Stealth Striker Armor Build Nov, 11, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
GiR3892 said:
i must say this is going to be a big,epic,massive awesome project , are you doing it in the same style as the others?

@bobbio555 :its more of an opinion thread not an indecision thread

Straight from the forum rules:

Indecision Threads - Threads posing questions usually about making some sort of decision. Usually in poll form, but not always.

Sorry for hijacking your thread. Back on subject however, the helmet's looking amazing!

Last edited by a moderator:
bobbio555 said:
Straight from the forum rules:

Sorry for hijacking your thread. Back on subject however, the helmet's looking amazing!

thanks

"Usually in poll form, but not always." Since this is my thread and nobody is hijacking it, i asked for votes/opinions. because i need other people thought instead of my own this time around.

l_52ddd522218d4deeb9e7852578de274b.jpg

just finished my mannequin/armor stand got to make 2 more for my old iron man armor and for the stealth striker armor

WRising said:
how did you make your mannequins? like the duct tape casts or something else?

i just used PVC piping no need for duct tape or wraps. since my armor dont need to have it inside filled it hold up well.

seriously can you make a tutorial on this? like how it can open and stuff , we could seriously use this on other projects. if so AWESOME! , that helmet is freakin epic man keep up the 1337 stuff ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back