Math Riddle

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes it was evil but I did give the clue to think outside the box not just about the numbers. and as far as ridiculous well how many people here knew the answer and even better yet how many got so mad when they read the answer that they called it silly or wrong. After all it was the answer and it did work out didn't it.

Vampyredh said:
yes it was evil but I did give the clue to think outside the box not just about the numbers. and as far as ridiculous well how many people here knew the answer and even better yet how many got so mad when they read the answer that they called it silly or wrong. After all it was the answer and it did work out didn't it.
I stand by my statement and add that that is not a riddle.

Last edited by a moderator:
gamerguy55 said:
If it takes 5 worker 2 days to dig 3 holes, how long does it take 3 workers to dig 2 1/2 holes?

Regardless of whatever the answer is...I know that there will be a bunch of other workers standing around doing nothing, moving only to whistle and cat call when a hot girl walks by.
XD
lol

gamerguy55 said:
If it takes 5 worker 2 days to dig 3 holes, how long does it take 3 workers to dig 2 1/2 holes?

If it's PenDOT on the job it'll take them 6 months (5-1/2 of which will be spend doing nothing except putting cones up and messing up traffic!)

gamerguy55 said:
Ha ha. You can't dig half a hole. ^.^
yeah you should word that better, say it takes 5 workers 2 days to dig 3 eight foot deep holes, how long does it take two workers to dig 2 eight feet holes and one four foot hole?

ERADICATORofDTH said:
Chuck Norris can...

Hahahaha!! Chuck Norris can divide by zero too! XD

dividebyzero.jpg

Funny link concerning the division by zero...

Ice said:
10, fish dont drown, silly.
Or, if you are being silly and your fish managed to drown somehow, you'd still have 10 fish, it's just that 8 are dead. - Ice

try putting a salt water fish in fresh water, and tell the poor (and soon to be dead) fish that it can't drown :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back