Mau5 Head (for lack of a better name)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DEADMAU5! Moar Updates! (Updated Oct.18/10)

MOAR UPDATES 'N STUFF!!!

Hi Friend.

So seeing as Halloween is just around the corner I figured I better start working on my costume. If you haven't already guessed I'm thinking of making a Deadmau5 head.
I've seen a couple of Deadmau5 builds around the 405th and I can't wait to add mine to the list.

Pics 'N Stuff:

FROCKLIFFE

FROCKLIFFE

Plans 'N Stuff:

Ears will be made out of styrofoam and then paper-mached to harden them and blend them with the head.

As for the colour I'm thinking of painting the head plain black and then the ears will be chrome to match the mouth.
The mouth will be a one sided silver mesh (What does everyone think?)

Anyways tell me what you guys think of my ideas and if you have any feel free to throw out ideas on how to build the head!

FOR WHATEVER REASON IT WILL NOT LET ME POST PICS IN MY THREAD ANYMORE IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME WITH THIS THAT'D BE GREAT!

UPDATED: MONDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2010

Hahaha this sounds awesome! I loved the references all over the post as well. Best of luck, I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread! I <3 Deadmau5

Very Nice! I dont really listen to DeadMau5, but i really like his head!

I seen some people make a head with a hamster ball, maybe you should try it!

I was considering the Hamster Ball but, I've instead used one of those paper lanterns that I bought for $3.00 and I'll just papermache that. Are the links to the pics not working for anyone?

The pictures work! Awesome job on the eyes! I really like them and that's a really awesome idea. Excellent job, man. I hope to see more progress on the way!

Looks awesome so far; it'll be great to see a deadmau5 head completed :) I love the " 'n stuff" at the end of your subjects, hahah.

I don't know if it's just me but your picture links aren't displaying any pictures. Did you edit/delete them from your photobucket album?

Thanks guys! I just finished doing the first layer of paper mache on the head and I'll do some moar tomorrow (Pics)

As for the pics still can't figure out why the won't show up they're still in my Photobucket album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back