Mcfarlane Halo Figure's Crew: 2009 Wave Coming And Looking Awsome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tubachris85x

I'm really digging the new "Equipment" edition...different combinations, now including "bubble shield" (just the actual standee thing, not the whole thing rofl), Energy drainer, radar jammer, flashy one that pisses you off and blinds ya for a sec, and now a trip mine, with what appears to be some movable parts on it. Oh, now duel weapons too...saw that I think two had duel maulers, and SMGs and one w/ a plasma pistol and SMG

Check out the halo wars heroic collection..3 inch static figs..looks cool!

Oh yes...and the 8 /34" tall Hunter that's comming out as well...Oh man, I am going to have no room for these :eek

http://www.spawn.com/toys/categorytype.aspx?categoryid=5

-TC

tubachris85x said:
I'm really digging the new "Equipment" edition...different combinations, now including "bubble shield" (just the actual standee thing, not the whole thing rofl), Energy drainer, radar jammer, flashy one that pisses you off and blinds ya for a sec, and now a trip mine, with what appears to be some movable parts on it.

Oh yes...and the 8 /34" tall Hunter that's comming out as well...Oh man, I am going to have no room for these :eek

http://www.spawn.com/toys/categorytype.aspx?categoryid=5

-TC

Cool!
Man, i whant some McFarlane figures... :/

Last edited by a moderator:
The Hunter rocks, but I'd feel obligated to get a pair of them (they get lonely, you know), and I just don't have that kind of cash. I will probably end up with the marine and white Hayabusa. Now they just need to release a white ODST and I'm set. Better yet, I wish they'd just start releasing armor packs so that we could customize our Spartans without buying 3 different figures.

Speaking of armor packs, what's the deal with the helmet packs? I see it says they're 12 inch scale... are they swappable helms for 12 inch figures? Edit - After rereading the descriptions, I noticed it says each helm comes with a 3 inch square base, so I guess they're just tiny helmets to keep on your desk or something.

But u cant buy those dude here in Sweden... :(
I have never seen them in any store, or anywhere :'(Il just haft to stick watching urs XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back